Providing Pinehurst, NC & Surrounding Areas with Exceptional Health Care Since 1946.
In 1946, physicians Clement R. Monroe, Michael T. Pishko and William F. Hollister opened the first Pinehurst Surgical multi-speciality clinic within the walls of Moore Regional Hospital. In 1957, the group added a new physician, Duwayne D. Gadd, M.D. and together established a separate location for the clinic. Our Pinehurst, NC surgical center was founded on the concept of teamwork and a true dedication to delivering quality patient care. For more than 50 years, these principles have shaped every aspect of our business — from customer service to outpatient care to medical training and everything in between.
Since 1946, Pinehurst Surgical has grown to an active board certified physician staff of 42, 15 mid-level providers and a professional staff of over 250 offering specialty services in:
- Women’s Care Center
- General and Bariatric Surgery Center
- Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Center
- Spine and Interventional Pain Management
- Urologic Surgical Center
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat Center
- Physical Therapy
- Vascular and Vein Care Center
- Lab and Imaging
- Mohs Surgery
- Sleep Center
Our professional healthcare staff services a five county primary service area and a ten county secondary service area. We offer specialty services at seven location areas in the counties of Moore, Scotland, Lee, Hoke, Montgomery, Troy and Richmond.
At Pinehurst Surgical, we pride ourselves on providing:
- Directed Care. We strive to care for each of our patients in Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Fayetteville, NC, and beyond by providing an accurate diagnosis and the best treatment options for your individual problem. We are committed to the group practice of medicine and to advancing surgical excellence. Our approach brings the best of medical and surgical care together through multiple specialties that communicate and coordinate with a patient’s primary care physician.
- Patient-Centered Care. Our patients are our number one priority and our sole reason for existence. We believe in earning the trust of our patients and we will do what is right for each one. We believe allowing patients easy and convenient access to a variety of services respects the patient’s time and facilitates a more efficient diagnosis.
- Up-to-Date Technology. Pinehurst Surgical utilizes an electronic health care record system. Every aspect of a patient’s medical evaluation, test results, reports and radiology imaging is unified and integrated into a computerized patient health care record. The use of this system allows for increased efficiency, improved accuracy and communication, and improved patient and referring physician satisfaction. We strive to continuously improve all that we do in order to fully meet the needs of our patients, referring physicians, and others we serve.
Our Mission, Vision & Value Statement
Pinehurst Surgical will provide the best care to every patient in an environment that fosters teamwork, respect and compassion for all.
Pinehurst Surgical seeks to be the surgeons of choice in our region.
We value the importance of teamwork and respect the contributions of individuals in our practice. We value a healthy, creative and caring organization and demand the best of ourselves. We will strive to continuously improve all that we do in order to fully meet the needs of our patients, referring physicians and others we serve.
Our Core Values
- We will have compassion for people.
- We will do our best for people.
- We will do what is right for people.
- We will be available when people need us.
- We will respect the trust people have in us.
- We are dedicated to our employees.
- We will treat our employees fairly and with respect and integrity.
- We are committed to fair pay for fair work.
- We believe employees are our most important assets.
- We are committed to the group practice of medicine and to each other.
- We respect the individual physician’s relationship with his or her patients.
- We are committed to advancing surgical excellence.
- We are committed to the ongoing financial stability of the Pinehurst Surgical, P.A.
Questions? Please contact our Pinehurst, NC surgeons today at (910) 672-6364.