General Plastic Surgery
General Plastic Surgery in Pinehurst, NC: Breast Surgery, Body Contouring & Post-Bariatric Surgery
For years, Pinehurst Surgical has been recognized as one of the premier plastic surgery providers in North Carolina, delivering a variety of plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures to meet the needs of patients in Pinehurst, Sanford, Rockingham, Hamlet, Fayetteville, Carthage and surrounding areas throughout NC and SC.
Pinehurst Surgical is proud to offer the following general plastic surgery and body contouring procedures:
Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Breast augmentation – This procedure utilizes implants (saline, silicone and soybean oil filled) to enlarge the breasts.
- Breast lift – Pinehurst Surgical patients who have experienced a loss of skin elasticity in the breasts due to gravity and other factors, such as weight loss, pregnancy or breast-feeding may benefit from a breast lift.
- Breast reduction – This surgery is performed when a woman’s breasts are disproportionately large for her frame, often leading to back pain, shoulder pain and more.
Body Contouring Surgery
- Abdominoplasty – Otherwise known as a “tummy tuck,” abdominoplasty removes the excess skin below the belly button typically resulting from serious weight loss or pregnancy.
- Liposculpture – Pinehurst Surgical utilizes power-assisted liposuction to smooth out problem areas of fat using only tiny incisions.
- Combined “after pregnancy” surgery – This combined procedure consists of a breast augmentation to fill the breast back to its pre-pregnancy volume, as well as an abdominoplasty and/or liposculpture to trim excess skin and weight caused by pregnancy.
- Brachioplasty – This surgery allows for improved contour of the upper arm by tightening excess skin underneath the arm.
Post-Bariatric Plastic Surgery
- Although bariatric surgery can be a very effective weight-loss tool, it often results in a large amount of loose skin and pockets of excess fat around the body. Post-bariatric surgery is used to remedy these residual issues, often incorporating the following procedures: abdominoplasty, brachioplasty, thigh lifts, breast lifts, breast reductions, rhytidectomy, central body lift and liposculpture.
To learn more about Pinehurst Surgical’s general plastic surgery procedures or to schedule a consultation with one of our Pinehurst, NC plastic or reconstructive surgeons, please contact us today by calling toll-free at 855-294-BODY (2639). All consultations are completely confidential.
Pinehurst Surgical is a multi-specialty clinic comprised of ten specialty centers located in a state-of-the-art surgical facility in Pinehurst, NC. Our board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeons offer breast reconstruction surgery, body contouring and post-bariatric surgery at our Pinehurst clinical office, serving patients in Southern Pines, Fayetteville, Red Springs, Asheboro and all surrounding areas throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and beyond.