Alexander C. Lemons, MD
- Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement
- Spine & Interventional Pain Management
- Board eligible American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Candidate Member American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Available at the Following Locations:
- Pinehurst/Moore County
- Sanford/Lee County
- Medical Degree
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga, TN
Orthopaedic Spine Surgery, Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar degenerative disease
- Cervical disk replacement (arthroplasty)
- Spine trauma
- Adult and pediatric scoliosis
- Lumbar and cervical stenosis
- Cervical and lumbar disk herniations
I found doctor to be informative,caring,very helpful and caring.
Dr. Lemons was very thorough and took the time to talk about each available option for treatment and was honest about what he thought about each option for my specific health problem.
Dr. Lemons is a very caring individual!
I have recommended Dr. Lemons to many people. Quite simply, he is in my experience, incomparable. Always willing to listen, extremely competent, and totally focused on my health.
I'm very pleased to find Dr Lemmons.
Dr Lemons is a great doctor
best doctor I've ever been to
First consultation with Dr.Lemons. we discussed a lot of problems and suggested solutions.
LOVE DR. LEMON
Dr. Lemons is the best. He is very professional, caring and helpful, answers any questions I have and has helped me a lot with different issues. His bedside manner is excellent. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my Spine Care.