Carl W. Berk, MD
- Ear Nose Throat Head and Neck Surgery
Board Certifications & Society Memberships:
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- North Carolina Society of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Medical Degree
University of Arizona, College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA (Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery)
- Evaluation of nasal and sinus disease
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Surgical treatment of ear disease
- Evaluation of hearing loss
- Treatment of obstructive sleep disorders
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Head and neck/skin cancer
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
It is obvious that Dr. Berk is a key player in a very thriving practice! I am happy with all aspects of his care!
Dr. Berk is very efficient and courteous a very good doctor.
This was an outstanding visit. Dr Berk's demeanor and professionalism were beyond reproach. He was good.
very professional and thorough
I liked Dr Berk immediately. He was friendly, likeable and knowledgeable. He talked in terms that I could understand the problem. He assured me it was not beyond fixing and told me what to do. I needed that assurance because I felt the problem (vertigo) was getting to be severe and perhaps not correctable.
I had a wonderful experience with the the doctor.
The appointment lasted less than 5 minutes. I just needed to have part of a hearing aid removed. They should have prioritized the quick appointments instead of making me wait over an hour for something so trivial.
I am very satisfied
I will definitely recommend
I highly recommend Dr Berk to all of our friends, he's a fabulous provider
Good experience except that I want to talk more about the singing issue and make an appointment for him to check my ears - have a chrinic ear wax problem.