Christopher M. Johnson, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand
- Medical Degree
University of South Carolina School of Medicine Columbia, South Carolina
Eisenhower Army Medical Center Fort Gordon, Georgia (General Surgery)
Eisenhower Army Medical Center Fort Gordon, Georgia (Orthopaedic Surgery)
The University of Tennessee – Campbell Clinic Memphis, Tennessee (Orthopaedic Hand Surgery)
Dr. Johnson is a fellowship trained hand surgeon. He practices in a wide area of orthopedic medicine with special interest in:
• Complex Problems of the hand, wrist, and shoulder in adults and children
• Minimally invasive treatment of dupuytren’s contracture
• Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
• Upper and lower extremity trauma and sports injuries
• Complex fractures and nonunions
Dr. Johnson is accepting new patients.
Awesome care provider.
Dr. Johnson looked at the lump in my hand and re-examined the x=ray and explained everything, gave me all options and answered my questioned. Dr. Johnson is a very polite and inspires confidence. Dr. Johnson is an asset to your Dept./ Hospital.
Dr. Johnson is excellent!!!
I have great confidence in Dr. Johnson and have had two surgical procedures and injections in the last year. I researched him before choosing Pinehurst Surgical and have not been disappointed.
Excellent app't. Dr Johnson was obviously very busy, but he took all the time I wanted/needed. Good explanations around options for tx.
he asked several times if I had any questions made sure I understood everything
Love Dr J
Good experience I would recomend Dr.Johnson and his staff that I had yesterday.
Dr. Johnson was excellent in his explanation, treatment, and care.
on scale ot 1-10. this was a10
I have already referred a neighbor this am.
Dr Johnson has always provided me with effective care and has solved my problems in a single visit.