Greg L. Griewe, MD
- American Board of Urology
- Medical Degree
George Washington University, Washington, DC
Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, TX
Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC
- General and pediatric urology
- Minimally invasive urology
- Robotic assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy (da Vinci Surgery)
- Male and female voiding dysfunction
- Laser and microwave treatments of benign prostatic disease
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
Dr Griewe was spot on and helped me a lot. It was comforting to work with such a professional. Thanks doc!
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DOCTOR GRIEWE SINCE 2006 AND WOULD NOT WANT ANY OTHER DOCTOR, AS HE IS ONE OF THE BEST I SEE.
always informative-watching my situation
always happy w/ Dr. Griewe
Dr. Griewe is superb - knowledgeable, courteous, professional, friendly.
He was affable and explained my condition in a way that I understood.
Seemed to really care about my welfare
Dr. Griewe is a wonderful person, caring and considerate. He is an excellent Doctor.
I have been seen by Dr Gwiene for several years now and have good confidence in him.