John R. Moore, IV, MD
Board Certifications & Society Memberships:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- International Congress of Joint Replacement
- North Carolina Orthopaedic Association
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
Available at the Following Locations:
- Medical Degree
University of Mississippi, School of Medicine, Jackson, MS
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN (Surgery)
University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Presbyterian Hospital Center for Joint Replacement, Albuquerque, NM (Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction)
- Non-surgical treatment of arthritis of the hip and knee
- Joint replacement of the hip and knee
- Minimally invasive hip replacement and knee surgery
- Outpatient total hip and knee surgery
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
Seeing Dr Moore and members of his staff is always a pleasure. I feel fully informed, aware of my options. They are always pleasant, friendly, knowledgeable and professional
I've always had great experiences this facility. I have recommended this to my sister because she is in need of having a knee replacement as well.
since this was a semiannual followup I was already well aware of what is going on with my joints.
As mentioned very good very professional and they came across like they really care about their patients if they did and they had a hard time covering it up I know in this day and age it's hard tou find people that will listen to you and respond accordingly but in my opinion I felt like they did listen to me
Rare to get a consultant with such excellent people skills and ability to explain in the right amount of detail. I had a number of questions and all answered to my complete satisfaction.
Already recommended to anyone interested, highly recommend.
Dr Moore and his entire staff provide excellent care for all my needs. the same is true for other Doctors and staff I see at the Surgical Clinic.
I was very pleased with my follow-on diagnosis and actions for recovery.
Realizing that all doctors are on a tight time table and with a minor procedure (shot), I got all the attention and help I needed on that day. I expect more time when I come in to discuss knee replacement.
Dr. Moore is the best!
Moore is a great doctor