Mark E. Brenner, MD
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement involving the upper extremity
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diplomat of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association
Available at the Following Locations
- Medical Degree
State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Buffalo General Hospital, Buffalo, NY
Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Bronx, NY
Harborview Hospital, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA (AO/ASIF Orthopaedic Trauma Scholarship)
- Hand and Mircrosurgeon Fellowship, Louisville, KY
- Hand, shoulder and upper extremity problems
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery
- Peripheral nerve problems
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee
- Total shoulder replacement
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Minimally invasive and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder
- Comprehensive care from shoulder to fingertip
- Sports related injuries, including rotator cuff problems and instability
- Arthritic conditions including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout involving the upper exremity
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BRENNER AND PINEHURST SURGICAL CENTER.
I would recommend this doctor to anyone who need a doctor
entire orthopedics group are excellent
Dr. Brenner is a Rock Star, heck ya! I'm going to tell people about him and the great work he does.
Dr. Brenner never fails to provide the best care about my health. He provides complete explanations, advises me properly and best of all he is direct with me about his recommendations, my issues, etc. I trust him completely.
have recommended Dr. Brenner many times.
this is my 2nd time seeking help from Dr. Brenner. He really cares about sucsess. We all need one, he is mine. I'm talking about a hero. Thanks Dr. Brenner.
Dr. Brenner is tops in my book.
Have seen Dr. Brenner for years regarding finger, hand, wrist and elbow issues. Good doctor.
none of my experiences with Mark Brenner are ever bad. I really love that man.
Good experience with Dr. Brenner
The best experience I have had
I like Dr. Brenner.
Dr Brenner is great.
Dr. Brenner is the best!
Even though they were very behind in the schedule, Dr. Brenner took a lot of time to answer questions and ask questions regarding daily activity since this was the first appointment. I would not have known from his demeanor or attentiveness that they were running behind at all. He also suggested a less evasive first step to treatment which I really appreciated. He is an excellent provider
tell all my friends how I am treated
What can I say? Your help is among the best.
Dr. Mark Brenner is one of the best doctors . He has treated my arthritic, swollen fingers, palm and shoulder. He makes his treatment as pain-free as possible. He has operated on my husband's hand and thumb. We always feel we have an outstanding surgeon, who is caring and kind.
A great Outstanding Experience with A DOCTOR. DID NOT EXPECT A SO COMPLETE TREATMENT AND EXPLANATION OF MY PROBLEM.