Mark E. Brenner, MD
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement involving the upper extremity
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diplomat of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association
Available at the Following Locations
- Medical Degree
State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Buffalo General Hospital, Buffalo, NY
Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Bronx, NY
Harborview Hospital, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA (AO/ASIF Orthopaedic Trauma Scholarship)
- Hand and Mircrosurgeon Fellowship, Louisville, KY
- Hand, shoulder and upper extremity problems
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery
- Peripheral nerve problems
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee
- Total shoulder replacement
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Minimally invasive and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder
- Comprehensive care from shoulder to fingertip
- Sports related injuries, including rotator cuff problems and instability
- Arthritic conditions including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout involving the upper exremity
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
I would gladly recommend anyone needing his service to Dr. Brenner, he was so pleasant and understanding.
Dr. Brenner was great with a plan for treatment.
Dr. Mark Brenner was excellent as well as the nurses in all ways including explaining & listening!
Very Good Experience
Dr. Brenner is a compassionate, caring doctor.
Great experience with Dr. Brenner. I've never heard anything about him other than good results.
I really like Dr. Brenner. He is calm and listens to what I have to say
would not see another doctor unless to do so by Dr. Brenner
did not have any medicine to discuss
the Dr was obviously very busy, he seemed very knowledgeable, very accommodating.
Dr Brenner is the best
Dr. Brenner is the best. I just absolutely love him. He really cares about his patients.
Dr. Brenner is the best!!
Dr. Brenner is always clear about what needs to be done, shows concern about my issue, goes over my various decisions regarding my problem and spends an adequate amount of time with me. I have full confidence in Dr. Brenner and always recommend him to anyone asking for a Orthopedic Surgeon.
Dr. Brenner is genuine and cares about my treatment.