Mark E. Brenner, MD
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement involving the upper extremity
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diplomat of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association
Available at the Following Locations
- Medical Degree
State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Buffalo General Hospital, Buffalo, NY
Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Bronx, NY
Harborview Hospital, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA (AO/ASIF Orthopaedic Trauma Scholarship)
- Hand and Mircrosurgeon Fellowship, Louisville, KY
- Hand, shoulder and upper extremity problems
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery
- Peripheral nerve problems
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee
- Total shoulder replacement
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Minimally invasive and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder
- Comprehensive care from shoulder to fingertip
- Sports related injuries, including rotator cuff problems and instability
- Arthritic conditions including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout involving the upper exremity
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
PSC is and has been the standard setter in care for all the years I have been seen there. DR Brenner is the most approachable patient care oriented doctor it has been my privilege to know. But I must say that Dr. Casey is a near tie! It has been by far the best care I have received.
My confidence in Dr.Brenner is why I came to see him! His knowledge and insight into my issue was extremely helpful.
as with all patients, I come in the door with tense apprehension from not knowing. When I leave, I'm assured to be in the best of caring hands. With Dr. Mark Brenner, an obvious and understood game plan developed. Basic recovery is not the goal. He wants (us) "to hit it out of the ball park".
I have a lot of faith in Dr. Brenner
I have known Dr. Brenner for many years, & I consider him to be the best in his field.
Dr. Brenner has a calming, friendly, relaxed way about him. He puts you at ease, and doesn't seem rushed to get you in and out. Most of all you feel confident that he is going to help you, and he does. My experience with Dr Brenner was very positive.
top notch care, concern,and attention to prevent errors
Dr. Brennar is a great doctor and is usually very personalable when I see him
Dr Brenner is one of the best
I recommend Pinehurst Surgical Clinic to all my patients
Care provider was very friendly and courteous. Made me feel at ease with my treatment and was very attentive to my concerns. Spoke with me in terms that I could easily understand. Thank you!
Recommend with a warning that you may have to wait forever before being seen.
Dr Brenner has my full confidence in his ability.
Dr. Brenner is great!!
he was awesome
I would gladly recommend anyone needing his service to Dr. Brenner, he was so pleasant and understanding.