Matthew Grafenberg, MD, FACS
- Ear Nose Throat Head and Neck Surgery
Board Certifications & Society Memberships:
- American Board of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Medical Degree
Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA (General Surgery)
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA (Otolaryngology)
- Attending Physician, Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC
- Chief, Department of Otolaryngology, Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC
- Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Surgery Specialist
- Practices in all ages and areas of ear, nose, and throat care
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Medical and surgical treatment of sleep disorders
My visit was very short and I was in my car by the time my appointment time arrived because I arrived early. Since I came 3 years ago, I knew what to do to make the process go quickly. That said, there was no need to stay any longer than I did. The doctor asked and answered questions. No complaints.
Dr. Grafenberg was very very pleasant to see as a provider. He was very detailed and took the time to explain everything during our visit. He was very professional and had outstanding bed side manner. We cannot thank him enough for everything he did to help us. We will definitely return as a patient and recommend him to our peers.
I feel that I am in good hands with Dr. Grafenberg.
very good . have recommended pinehurst several times to different people
Dr. Grafenberg was very thorough in his examination and explanations.
Dr. Grafenberg and all the staff at Pinehurst Surgical Clinic, and in the imaging department, the service was top notch!
Dr. Graffenberg was prepared he had reviewed my previous visits. He was efficient , but took time to listen. He was very pro active but didn't scare me. I would definitely refer my friends to him .
I will definitely request Dr. Grafenburg's assistance should I need it in the future.