Matthew Grafenberg, MD, FACS
- Ear Nose Throat Head and Neck Surgery
Board Certifications & Society Memberships:
- American Board of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Medical Degree
Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA (General Surgery)
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA (Otolaryngology)
- Attending Physician, Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC
- Chief, Department of Otolaryngology, Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC
- Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Surgery Specialist
- Practices in all ages and areas of ear, nose, and throat care
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Medical and surgical treatment of sleep disorders
The Dr. was great
Siskel and Ebert would give a "three thumbs up!" :)
The doctor was thorough, friendly, knowledgeable and provided options to remedy the condition.
Dr. Grafenberg is a very caring and concerned ENT. He explained info concerning my health problem, and treated my condition while I was there. He was also very professional.
The care was not really worth my time. There is a limit to being nice and being cared for, care for is not taking you in and then say well I will see you in a couple months because I need you to do an audio test that takes 10 minutes, see you in a couple months. What care was done, HUH.
Dr Hughes, Dr Chu, Dr Grafenberg are excellent practitioners...I sing their praises often.
Provider did not speak of MRI but nurse came to scheduling office and wrote MRI on my sheet. Scheduler called provider in to discuss MRI reasoning, not mentioned in appointment. Later RX not called in; I called RX Shoppe and then Surgical office. RX called in next morning. Explanation: "an accident." Two? Damage only to serious confidence in medical care provided.
He was very prompt knowing my conditions and making me better with Lords help.
care giver was very considerate and concerned about my problems