Matthew Grafenberg, MD, FACS
- Ear Nose Throat Head and Neck Surgery
Board Certifications & Society Memberships:
- American Board of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Medical Degree
Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA (General Surgery)
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA (Otolaryngology)
- Attending Physician, Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC
- Chief, Department of Otolaryngology, Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC
- Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Surgery Specialist
- Practices in all ages and areas of ear, nose, and throat care
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Medical and surgical treatment of sleep disorders
He was very prompt knowing my conditions and making me better with Lords help.
care giver was very considerate and concerned about my problems
HE WAS VERY REASSURING AND I WAS AWARE OF ALL STEPS AND PROCEDURES HE WAS ABOUT TO DO.
Dr. Grafenberg is always quick and thorough and makes me daughter feel comfortable at every visit.
highly recommend dr. grathenberg
Outstanding care and very personable.
Great information about my condition and a lot more of a easier way to understand exactly what the problem is and no sugar coating the truth about what the future is for me.
very pleased with the whole process
Fantastic service and care.