Matthew Grafenberg, MD, FACS
- Ear Nose Throat Head and Neck Surgery
Board Certifications & Society Memberships:
- American Board of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Medical Degree
Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA (General Surgery)
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA (Otolaryngology)
- Attending Physician, Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC
- Chief, Department of Otolaryngology, Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC
- Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Surgery Specialist
- Practices in all ages and areas of ear, nose, and throat care
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Medical and surgical treatment of sleep disorders
The Dr. was great
Siskel and Ebert would give a "three thumbs up!" :)
The doctor was thorough, friendly, knowledgeable and provided options to remedy the condition.
Dr. Grafenberg is a very caring and concerned ENT. He explained info concerning my health problem, and treated my condition while I was there. He was also very professional.
Dr Hughes, Dr Chu, Dr Grafenberg are excellent practitioners...I sing their praises often.
He was very prompt knowing my conditions and making me better with Lords help.
care giver was very considerate and concerned about my problems