Wyman T. McGuirt, MD, FACS
- Ear Nose Throat Head and Neck Surgery
Board Certifications & Society Memberships:
- American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- North Carolina Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Moore County Medical Society
Guilford College, Greensboro, NC
- Medical Degree
Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC (General Surgery)
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
National Institute of Health Research Fellowship, Bethesda, MD
- Treatment of pediatric and adult hearing loss
- Chronic ear disease
- Head and neck/skin cancer
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Thyroid and parathyroid disease
- Sleep apnea and snoring
- Speech and swallowing disorders
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
I adore Dr. McGuirt!!! He spends as much time with me as I need and thoroughly and clearly answers all my questions.
dr is so kind and professional
my doctor is one of the best!
Dr. McGuirt was excellent!!
I've been to Dr mcGuirt several times before. very professional and truly concerned with my condition
Dr.McGuirt is a very caring , compassionate and knowledgeable doctor.
yes i would recommend Dr
Dr. Mcguirt is very friendly. I enjoy going to his office. my confidence in him is very high. He is a very friendly doctor.
Everything was very professional. Dr. and staff very kind and through.
He was very complete and made me feel comfortable and successful.
Superior service by all ,,,, start to finish.
Dr. McGuirt was most helpful.