Wyman T. McGuirt, MD, FACS
- Ear Nose Throat Head and Neck Surgery
Board Certifications & Society Memberships:
- American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- North Carolina Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Moore County Medical Society
Guilford College, Greensboro, NC
- Medical Degree
Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC (General Surgery)
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
National Institute of Health Research Fellowship, Bethesda, MD
- Treatment of pediatric and adult hearing loss
- Chronic ear disease
- Head and neck/skin cancer
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Thyroid and parathyroid disease
- Sleep apnea and snoring
- Speech and swallowing disorders
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
very good experience
Dr. McGuirt is the best!
knowledge and professional
Every Doctor Should Meet His Standards!!!!!!! Outstanding DOCTOR!!!!! Dr. McGuirt I the doctor for my whole family. We hope he never leaves!!!!!!!
Would highly recommend.
Dr. McGuirt is always a kind and thorough physician. He is excellent with children too.
recommend all 0f time.
Dr. McQuirt is great!
Dr McGuirt is tops
I shall always have faith in Dr. McGuirt.....he found the malignant nodule on my thyroid.....
Dr. MrGuirt is an amazing Dr. I can't sing his praises enough.
Dr. McGuirt was very kind and very professional. He answered my questions, and I felt he cared about my concerns as I prepared to have surgery in three days. I have been through a lot of medical problems for almost 25 years now....so I appreciated his great bed side manner and connecting with his patients.
Dr. McGuirt made me feel very at ease while explaining about my upcoming surgery. He is wonderful
Made me feel comfortable about what we were goin to do.
I have had very good experiences and I am very pleased with Dr.McGirt.
I went due to social security disability review request. I can't hear well at all but my husband said they were nice. They worked hard to help me understand what I needed to do.